The theme included Visual Composer licensing plugin, we purchased it from codecanyone.net and included it for free in the theme package without any issues. However, if you want automatic updates and support from the plugin developer, you need to purchase it separately (this is 100% optional). Because we are not allowed to include the license key for it, so you do NOT have a purchase code for that plugin and you can’t enter anything in this field. If there is any update, we are accountable for updating the theme with the newest version of this plugin.
After installing the Antive theme, you’ll see a notification on the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
The Antive theme requires following plugins:
- Slider Revolution: This is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. An all-purpose slide displaying solution that allows showing almost any kind of content with high customizability, transition, effects and custom animations. Due to its visual-oriented interface and countless options, Slider Revolution is suited for beginners and pro’s alike!
- WPBakery Visual Composer: It is Drag and Drop Frontend and Backend Pagebuilder Plugin for WordPress.
- Antive Toolkit: The Antive Toolkit need to install for your WordPress Theme WooCommerce shop.
- Woocommerce: It is a powerful, extendable plugin that helps you create the Instagram Widget.
The Antive theme recommends following plugins:
- Contact Form 7: This plugin for creating contact forms. It is free and available on WordPress.org.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare: This plugin allows you to compare more products of your shop in one complete table.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist: This plugin that is responsible for adding all Wishlist features to the website. This one needs Woocommerce to work.
- YITH WooCommerce Quick View: This plugin allows you to quickly view all products of your shop without need to click view details product.
- MailChimp for WordPress: This plugin will help you add more subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods.
After installed your theme successfully, you will be noticed to install required plugins, just following the instruction you will get all settings.
After clicking on “Begin installing plugins”, you will see the box below:
1. Check plugin button.
2. Select Install from the drop down list.
3. Click Apply button to Install all plugins.
The installation process may take few minutes, so please be patience. All installations have been completed.
Scrolling down and click on the link “Return to the Dashboard” to go back your Dashboard.