First, please read our “How to turn on Visual Editor on WPBakery Page Builder?” article to learn how to turn on Visual Editor and do follow that steps to turn Visual Editor on, if you still yet do it.
Example: If you want to create/ edit your mega menu of your site look like this image below: Three columns and with icon in the fourth column.
You can do follow this steps below:
Example: with our Nomos theme: Go to Nomos > Menu Builder > Shop > Edit
– WPBakery Page Builder > Add new element
– Add Element > All > Row
– You can choose 4 columns for row if you want your menu display with 4 columns.
– Click on “Add Element”
– Add Element > Nomos Elements > Nomos: Custom Menu shortcode.
– In the Nomos: Custom Menu Settings: you can choose Layout Style, add Title and choose menu which you want to display here. At last, click “Save changes” to save your settings. You can do the same with the rest two columns.
– Note: with the fourth column, please let it empty
If you want insert an image in the fourth column, do follow the images below: Click on “Edit this row”
– In Row Settings > Design Options > add an image which you want to display in the fourth column. Don’t forget push “Save changes”.
– Above is all steps to create/ edit a mega menu for your site. If you still can not do it for yourself after read it, please contact with my support team, you will be helped.