The theme included Visual Composer licensing plugin, we purchased it from codecanyon.net and included it for free in the theme package without any issues. However, if you want automatic updates and support from the plugin developer, you need to purchase it separately (this is 100% optional). Because we are not allowed to include the license key for it, so you do NOT have a purchase code for that plugin and you can’t enter anything in this field. If there is any update, we are accountable for updating the theme with the newest version of this plugin.
After installing the baque theme, you’ll see a notification on the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
The Baque theme requires following plugins:
- WPBakery Visual Composer: It is Drag and Drop Frontend and Backend Pagebuilder Plugin for WordPress.
- Baque Toolkit: The Baque Toolkit need to install for your WordPress Theme Blog Portfolios.
The Baque theme recommends following plugins:
- Slider Revolution: This is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. An all-purpose slide displaying solution that allows showing almost any kind of content with high customizability, transition, effects and custom animations. Due to its visual-oriented interface and countless options, Slider Revolution is suited for beginners and pro’s alike!
- Loco Translate: This plugin will help you translate all your site.
After installed your theme successfully, you will be noticed to install required plugins, just following the instruction you will get all settings.
After clicking on “Begin installing plugins”, you will see the box below:
1. Check plugin button.
2. Select Install from the drop down list.
3. Click Apply button to Install all plugins.
The installation process may take few minutes, so please be patience. All installations have been completed.
Scrolling down and click on the link “Return to the Dashboard” to go back your Dashboard.