If you want to create a new product with WPBakery shortcode or Product Builder, you can do follow this steps below:
Example: with Pocket Denim Overshirt product. Go to Classic Mode > Add Element
– Add Element tab > All > Row shortcode.
1. Insert the widget title here.
2. You can select the image source here.
3. Select the image from Media Library here.
4. You can setup the image size here.
5. Select image alignment here.
5. Don’t forget click on “Save changes” to save your settings.
With Ciloe: Section Title shortcode, you can setting some options below:
1. Select the Section title style here.
2. Insert the Title of section here.
3. Add the descriptions here.
– You can do the same with other shortcode to create a product with the style like the image below:
– Click on “Edit Row” to setting the margin, padding, border… of row.
– The Row Settings tab like the image below will display.
– After complete all setting, don’t forget click on “Publish” to publish your product. Go to the frontend, your product will look like this image below: