This option will help you edit your Shop Page Sidebar Layout, Sidebar Used For Shop, Products perpage and Product Attribute…
Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > WooCommerce to change your WooCommerce Settings.
1. Enable Recent Product – By clicking On to Enable Recent Product, otherwise click Off.
2. Products Newness – You can setup the number of product newness for your site here.
3. Shop Page Sidebar Layout – You can select the Sidebar Layout of your Shop Page here. Right/ Left or No Sidebar.
4. Sidebar Used For Shop – You can select the Sidebar Used For Shop page here, you also can choose Widget Area, Widget Shop, Widget Product, etc..
5. Shop Default Layout – You can select the Default Layout For your Shop page, Product category archive here.
6. Product Attribute – You can select the Product Attribute here. Example: Brand, Color, Details, Tivi_Details, etc..
6. Product Per Page – You can select the number of products on shop page here, click on dropdown on the right box to increase/ decrease the number of products which you want to display.